Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have dyed dark brown hair, would like dark blond, using bleach, i do not want any red , is this po

No, unless you get highlghts where the red isnt notacible. I have just lightened my dark brown dyed hair using bleach and it went a red/orange colour, i then used a light ash brown hair dye (ash takes out the red/orange) and my hair is a lovely light brown with no red. Next, now that my hair isnt too dark for it, i will have highlights done to take my light brown to a dark to med blonde colour. Garnier Nutrisse Creme and Garnier Belle Colour both do ranges of pre lightning and a selection of colours to put on after. Unfortunately anything darker than medium brown hair will have a lot of red in it, red is the hardest to remove so sometimes it is not an over night thing to achieve a much lighter colour.



I have dyed dark brown hair, would like dark blond, using bleach, i do not want any red , is this possible?

It is possible but certainly not in one sitting. Try to do it all at once and you will go orange/red.



Its best to ask your hairdresser to do a full head of foils, which will lighten it up more and more each time.



There is no other way around it and if you try to do it in one hit, you will end up severely damaging your hair and looking like a pumkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd