Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can i die my blond hair to more natural, light gray color?

A professional would work but I think what you're looking for is ash. Any hairdye with the word ash in it would work but don't go too dark because it will turn green. Do it one shade at a time or go to a professional just make sure you bring a picture of the exact color you want.



How can i die my blond hair to more natural, light gray color?

light gray? Well I am not sure why you would want gray hair but the best idea is to see a hairdresser and get it done properly, the last thing you want to do is ruin your beautiful blond hair and it is easy to turn it green or orange, best leave it to the professionals if you ask me!!



How can i die my blond hair to more natural, light gray color?

well.......kill it!to die

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd