Sunday, June 20, 2010

I've recently highlighted my naturally brown hair blond, is it possible for me to bleach it all

My hairdresser really messed up my hair and I now look like a skunk ! I usually do my own hair but I am unsure if I would be able to bleach all my hair now, without it looking too streaky because of the highlights ?



If its possible, what do you recomend for bleaching it at home ?



I've recently highlighted my naturally brown hair blond, is it possible for me to bleach it all over ?

If you bleach it all over it shouldn't be streaky but be careful. A full head of bleach is best done by a professional. You don't want to regret it. Have you thought about putting a toner on your hair that is darker than the streaks but lighter then your natural colour. This will soften the look of the highlights and you'll have less of a skunk look. You could do this yourself a lot easier than bleaching and when it washes out you can try a different shade if you want to.



I've recently highlighted my naturally brown hair blond, is it possible for me to bleach it all over ?

i am guessing, ask a pharmacist but hydrogen peroxide?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd