Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm concasion have dirty blond hair I'm still a young teen I'm 5"4 Hazel eyes I&

i need opinions from the ladys to improov my self for yall



I'm concasion have dirty blond hair I'm still a young teen I'm 5"4 Hazel eyes I'm 146 pounds

Wait til you grow a little.:D



I'm concasion have dirty blond hair I'm still a young teen I'm 5"4 Hazel eyes I'm 146 pounds

im 14 and a girl.



it all sounds great till u say 5"4



u need to grow ! haha !



x



I'm concasion have dirty blond hair I'm still a young teen I'm 5"4 Hazel eyes I'm 146 pounds

5'4"--MY DAUGHTER IS 5'3" AND CATCHES HELL ALL THE TIME. HAS THREE CHILDREN, IS A MOM AND AEROBICS INSTRUCTOR FOR A SCHOOL DISTRICT.



SHE HAS BLOND HAIR TO HER WAIST. AND WEIGHS 95 LBS. (hint hint)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd