Friday, June 18, 2010

I have long blond hair with a natural slight wave...?

What products and/or techniques can I use to make the waves stay and not be frizzy, goupy, or crunchy?



I have long blond hair with a natural slight wave...?

Try V05 Sheer Hairdressing, it's a weightless leave-in conditioner that helps frizzyness.....wait until your hair has slightly dried from showering and apply liberally when your hair looks it's best.....i have the same type of hair and this gives you really good curl/wave definition and won't be gross or way crunchy....it will be slightly stiff, but you can still run your fingers through it



I have long blond hair with a natural slight wave...?

USE STR8 FROM BIOLOGE . THIS STOPS THE WAVE . ALSO GET A FLAT IRON AN DO YOUR HAIR IN SECTIONS .



I have long blond hair with a natural slight wave...?

i think go salon better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd